B of ED. (EYPS) Early Years Professional Status (Level 6).
N.N.E.B. Diploma Pre-school Practise. Certificate in Early Years Foundation Stage Practise (Level 3).
Diploma Pre-school Practise (level 3). Certificate in Early Years Foundation Stage Practice (Level 3).
Level 3 Supporting Teaching and Learning
Level 3 Children & Young People
All members of Staff are First Aid and Child Protection trained.
Deputy Chair Person
Lilleshall Pre-school is an Ofsted rated good pre-school situated in the lovely village of Lilleshall, between Telford and Newport, Shropshire. We are looking to appoint a manager to start in September 2018, to lead our team of 5 staff and take our pre-school forward.
- worked in a pre-school for at least 2 years?
- got a Level 3 early years’ education or childcare qualification (minimum)?
- got experience of working effectively within a team?
- got experience of mentoring other members of staff?
- got a good understanding of how children learn and develop?
- got robust knowledge of the EYFS curriculum, safeguarding and child protection?
Would you like to work in a pre-school which is open 9am – 3pm term time only, and have paid holiday (4.7 weeks pro rata)?
Permanent contract, 34.75 hours per week, term time only (including staff training days).
All candidates must be 18 years old or older, be allowed to work in the UK, provide two references and have an Enhanced DBS check.
Please contact us to request an application pack, or for further information.
We look forward to hearing from you.
CLOSING DATE: 11th May 2018